kiwififer

Rugby Union

I also remember Christie playing a few games for the Hurricanes off the bench a couple of years ago and looking particularly iffy. He must've come on a lot since then to be good enough for Scotland consideration because at that time Price and Horne were both much better players.

Warren Gatland’s peg gets shooglier as the Chiefs 24-7 HT lead then 31-7 ends up a 33-31 away win for the Highlanders.

41 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Warren ’s peg gets shooglier as the Chiefs 24-7 HT lead then 31-7 ends up a 33-31 away win for the Highlanders.

The Chiefs fans are not happy, the fans of the other Kiwi sides are happy they never went for him and he is not the next All Blacks coach. But the Welsh fans are still defending him.

50 minutes ago, ajwffc said:

The Chiefs fans are not happy, the fans of the other Kiwi sides are happy they never went for him and he is not the next All Blacks coach. But the Welsh fans are still defending him.

I’ll be honest, I’d be all over him for the Scotland job were Townsend to admit it’s all a bit above him and quit.

15 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I’ll be honest, I’d be all over him for the Scotland job were Townsend to admit it’s all a bit above him and quit.

Scotland wouldn't play any games though, given he doesn't rate any of our players as international class.

He's a fucking dick, and I wouldn't have him anywhere near Murrayfield. His current "performance" is most pleasing.

Aaron Smith was absolutely sensational in that game.

Would happily take him as cover at Glasgow for the International windows.

4 hours ago, Eednud said:

Warren Gatland’s peg gets shooglier as the Chiefs 24-7 HT lead then 31-7 ends up a 33-31 away win for the Highlanders.

Shame.

What a p***k he is.

No dates for the two South African sides yet

The cancelled Wales Scotland 6 nations game will definately not be played at the Principality in the Autumn after its use as an emergency hospital was extended.

Where and when it will be played still to be decided. Not sure how I feel about a trip to London if they are moving it there

48 minutes ago, honestly united said:

The cancelled Wales Scotland 6 nations game will definately not be played at the Principality in the Autumn after its use as an emergency hospital was extended.

Where and when it will be played still to be decided. Not sure how I feel about a trip to London if they are moving it there

Might be an opportunity to win a game at Twickenham

If it is to be behind closed doors then they could play it almost anywhere - The Arms )
Park, Swansea, Llanelli, Newport... If there is to be a crowd it will probably go to Wembley?

1 hour ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

If it is to be behind closed doors then they could play it almost anywhere - The Arms )
Park, Swansea, Llanelli, Newport... If there is to be a crowd it will probably go to Wembley?

Arms park is also being used as part of the hospital, so would likely be one of the other 3 regions grounds if no crowds.

If London the WRU will just go with where they can make the most money ie balance of how much it will cost to rent vs number of tickets they can sell between Wembley, Twickenham and Totenham i think

16 hours ago, honestly united said:

I still have a ticket to that game somewhere, and I have to admit, London would be way more convenient for me, but it's not really the same, is it?

2 hours ago, GAD said:

I still have a ticket to that game somewhere, and I have to admit, London would be way more convenient for me, but it's not really the same, is it?

All tickets are being refunded, and you would need to purchase a new one for London - there is a statement on the WRU website

Edit to add - we were the same, would rather watch it in a pub in Cardiff than go to london

Edited by honestly united

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

Crusdaders-Hurricanes is unreal. 17-18 after 36 mins

2 minutes of normal time and it’s 32-34.

ETA: That’s how it ended, Hurricanes win. 

Edited by Eednud