Rugby Union

kiwififer

19 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I see Michael Chieka is one of the BBC pundits. Wonder if he has an eye on a 6N job?

Possibly, although he has been linked with Montpellier as well as taking a temporary job with the Roosters in the NRL - albeit that job is coming to an end in the next couple of weeks. I think he's a w****r despite being ex-Stade (who, incidentally, are looking for a new coach for next season) but he'd fit the bill of Southern Hemisphere coach, which would be lovely should Townsend leave. Personally, I wouldn't be too upset to see Hansen as the next Scotland coach - a dour c**t but capable of doing the 'arm round the shoulder' where needed  - although, again, he's just taken a job in Japan, I believe. Wouldn't be too upset with Cheika either, to be honest.

On 17/02/2020 at 12:29, honestly united said:

Scarlets was an odd one ending up being out on loan at Harlequins, but he must have done ok at Stade to get a deal at Lyon for hte rest of this year, and a contract at Exeter

It was Josh Strauss who played at Stade for a few months. SHC was at the other mob who play in Nanterre.

Really enjoyable first half and in a shock development perhaps I think the referee has done well. Enjoyed him telling the Welsh boy to stop the afters, just need him to tell Biggar to stop moaning after every decision now too (although Butler and Davies mentioned it in commentary too, despite the usual claims of bias). France look great in attack and will put 30 odd points on us and their defence especially at the breakdown looks good. Wales have had a few openings which give us hope for the French game but can this be the year we finally win in Cardiff? Spoiler - no.

1 minute ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Really enjoyable first half and in a shock development perhaps I think the referee has done well. Enjoyed him telling the Welsh boy to stop the afters, just need him to tell Biggar to stop moaning after every decision now too (although Butler and Davies mentioned it in commentary too, despite the usual claims of bias). France look great in attack and will put 30 odd points on us and their defence especially at the breakdown looks good. Wales have had a few openings which give us hope for the French game but can this be the year we finally win in Cardiff? Spoiler - no.

They had to after O'Connell drew attention to it several times