Rugby Union

kiwififer

Them last minutes were so tense. Was so happy that that Kick taker missed. He was rubbish all night.

Our defence were brilliant all the way through.

First time we have beat the Aussies in 27 years :o

:D

Terrific result after the sort of defensive display legends are made of. The discipline was spot on; to've conceded so few penalties considering the game was played in our own half/22 for seventy of eighty minutes was impressive as we're normally excellent at shooting ourselves in the foot when things start going well.

The fact they couldn't kick does help, but Scotland were clinical. Four forays into Aussie territory and nine points isn't too shabby.

Cracking stuff.

One of the best outings i have ever had, fantastic

First half i didnt enjoy so you didnt miss much, However the second half was really good

First time we have beat them in 27 years and i was there :D

Food and drink pretty dear but great to watch the game while having a we drink. Not one idiot either. See the total difference between fans of football and rugby, like chalk and cheese.

Great day out.

The kicker for Aussie missed 3 or 4 in the whole game, wind was very bad.

Well done Scotland :)

was at the game :) so pleased when the oz kicker missed :) Come On Scotland. Bring on the argentina and then the six nations.

Swarley mate - give them hell!

:lol: Indeed, the Saltire was flying from the window yesterday. Neighbour is a big Wallabies fan so he got a bit of mild mannered abuse over the garden fence. No one at work likes/watches union apparently! :rolleyes:

:lol: Indeed, the Saltire was flying from the window yesterday. Neighbour is a big Wallabies fan so he got a bit of mild mannered abuse over the garden fence. No one at work likes/watches union apparently! :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's amazing how my Aussie mates have gone off it as well.

I love Australia and the Aussies, bt they are THE worst losers I've ever come across. Maybe that's why they win so much....

Terrific result after the sort of defensive display legends are made of. The discipline was spot on; to've conceded so few penalties considering the game was played in our own half/22 for seventy of eighty minutes was impressive as we're normally excellent at shooting ourselves in the foot when things start going well.

The fact they couldn't kick does help, but Scotland were clinical. Four forays into Aussie territory and nine points isn't too shabby.

Cracking stuff.

Spot fúcking on! Those stats are amazing when you think about it.

Absolutely superb performance by Scotland. Every single one in a blue jersey worked their arse off and deserved that victory. I know it was windy but Matt Giteau's kicking was, thankfully, woeful.

Immensely proud and Chris Patterson STILL coming of the bench to do the business. Fantastic.

Looking forward to the Argentina match but it'll be a tricky one so here's hoping.

But Scotland are looking pretty decent. Can't wait for the Six Nations!

Fantastic display. Have a ticket for the France game at next years Six nations.

I have one two. Couldn't get one for the England game though- they sold them yonks ago. I wish they had done what was done in previous years and balloted it so those who went to Autumn Tests got a ticket to go, that way those who really support the team get to go over those who turn up for the 'big' games never to be seen again.

Super League fixtures came out earlier this week. Saints have Hull at home in the first game which will be an alright game. We should win it though. Intrestingly though it will be Sean Long's first game against us at Knowsley Road since he left!

Speaking of Sean Long has anyone else got his book Longys? If you haven't you should get it. It's a great read and it's really funny :D !

The magic weekend fixtures are out to ( That's when all the super league games are played at a neutral ground in a different country this year like last year it's Murrayfield) and, I must say I'm dissapointed they didn't arrange any derbys ( like last year we got Saints-Wigan :D ) for it as that would have the weekend even better. I'm still going though it was class last year ( even though we got hammered by Wigan) and I'm sure it will be again :D .

I have one two. Couldn't get one for the England game though- they sold them yonks ago. I wish they had done what was done in previous years and balloted it so those who went to Autumn Tests got a ticket to go, that way those who really support the team get to go over those who turn up for the 'big' games never to be seen again.

I got England tickets. I did go to watch the Canada game at Pittodrie though, so am I allowed? :P

When are the Magic Weekend fixtures played? I expect to be in Edinburgh by then, in which case I'd try and grab tickets for this too.