Rugby Union

kiwififer

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

There's yer Just Stop Oil fannies running onto the pitch at Twickenham.

The loud cheer just as the director went to the wide shot suggests one of them got absolutely levelled by a steward

If I was a steward at a major event I'd be dreaming of the opportunity to go full WWE on one of these tossers.

4 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

If I was a steward at a major event I'd be dreaming of the opportunity to go full WWE on one of these tossers.

They obviously don't care about animals, as their intervention had a negative effect on the Sharks...

On 27/05/2023 at 19:43, John Lambies Doos said:

And Munster shit face it again in a dreadful game.

Fair play to them, they know how to win, unlike the Scottish teams

Kinda come from nowhere too. Got turned over by Glasgow at Thormond Park, let Scarlets and Sharks run up 42 and 50 points then just seemed to change. 

2 hours ago, Donathan said:

In the least surprising news of the year, Haouas jailed for a year for hitting his wife. He also has an 18 month suspended sentence for burglary.

Surely means his annual red card against Scotland is a thing of the past. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/65758424

Seems like a complete loonball. Which comes as very little surprise to anyone who has seen him lose the plot over nothing on the pitch.  

London Irish the latest English club to go down the pan. It's just a shame Scotland's current first pick scrum half plays for them. Don't even see much of a place for him at Edinburgh or Glasgow right now. Kyle Rowe is there as well. He got that horror injury last summer and as far as I know hasn't played since. Wonder if Glasgow would take a punt on him?