Rugby Union

kiwififer

Just now, Savage Henry said:

Reg Varney is having an absolute mare at scrum half for Italy.

One of the worst individual performances I've seen in the 6n in years. Fair play to Italy for still being in this despite it.

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

Odd tactics to go for the points, I thought.

Aye, with around 9 minutes left if it had been 10 yards closer then sure. They probably would have won another penalty after they'd kicked it to the corner.

1 hour ago, GAD said:

Funny thing is, Freddie Steward was absolutely shite. Sometimes I think people don't appreciate how hard it is to tackle one on one in open field, but Steward didn't actually make any of them. His efforts on both White and DVM were pathetic and anything but "hard". For a guy who was being touted as the best fullback in the world he's pretty shite.

Really don’t get the hype about him, Hogg, Keenan and Williams are all significantly better.

Italy could easily have won that, some poor decision making and lack of accuracy at the end.

55 minutes ago, AngusTheBull said:

Really don’t get the hype about him, Hogg, Keenan and Williams are all significantly better.

Italy could easily have won that, some poor decision making and lack of accuracy at the end.

I have no idea why the Leicester and England full back is constantly hyped up by all the former Leicester and England players in the media