Rugby Union

kiwififer

8 minutes ago, Detournement said:

That was a great result and performance after last week. Dempsey was brilliant and Tom Gordon and McDowall both played the best I've seen them in a while. 

Almost letting Cardiff get a try bonus point was pretty daft but they got away with it.

Tbh Gordon was a total monster before Darge came in and I couldn’t understand how he was so completely sidelined under Wilson. Hopefully Darge is ok but I am guessing 9 months minimum if it is a bad one. He was weirdly calm when it happened 

Early days but chalk and cheese compared with last season. There's a winning mentality, communication and fitness that wasn't there under Danny Wilson's regime.

After pre season was ripped apart I expected a tough day in Treviso. I saw that game as a real pre season game with the real stuff starting tonight.

We could've been better defensively and Tom Jordan was lucky not to get a red card but they're work ons I'd hope. However their 2nd try was short and the ref missed a couple of Cardiff high tackles.

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

Will Jordan is absolutely frightening. One of these guys who doesn’t look like he’s moving fast but just cruises away from people

it is his size that does it (6ft 2 and just under 15 st)