Rugby Union

kiwififer

Caught a bit of Kenny Logan on TV this morning, he has been treated for Prostate cancer after finding out he had it almost by accident.

Met Kenny when I worked for the Dept of Agriculture. Turned up at his farm to do an inspection, completed that, all very professional. Before driving away I chapped on the door again and like a complete besotted teenage fanboy asked him for his autograph!

Good luck to him in his recovery.

17 minutes ago, Detournement said:

A pretty wild selection which made me realise I have no idea who is actually in charge. Has Franco Smith arrived?

A massive pack. Tom Jordan and McDowall starting. Then a very strong bench which Duncan Weir might manage to negate all by himself unless he ups his game from last season.

Just When I Thought I Was Out GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I dont think Smith arrives officially until October. Why start with 2 8's and a blindside, when you have 2 opensides on the bench? Why split the subs 6-2 then play a back that can only play 10? Who is Tom Jordan, and why is out Argentina international 10 not getting a game? Did Bean not leave over the summer and join and English team or was that someone else?

Im not really expecting much until Smith gets a chance to work with the team

All Blacks retain the Bledisloe Cup after 39-37 win against Australia in Melbourne tonight. 10-10 at HT, All Blacks went 17-13 ahead after 51 mins then 31-13 after 56 mins. With 5 minutes left it was:34-34 then Australia scored from a penalty to the lead for the first time. In the last minute Bernard Foley was penalised by ref Matthieu Raynal for time wasting and NZ scored the winning try from the scrum.

https://youtu.be/4_ICOqYYu84

Edited by Eednud

the Australians and South Africans(can't wait for the videos)  are going nuts about the ending. Forgetting that they should have had one sent off (number 19) at least one try probably two with a forward pass 

That ending to the Aussie game was mental, but I kind of feel it's Foley everyone should be raging with. The ref told him about 4 times to kick it, even stopped the clock to tell him to kick it again, before starting it up and telling him to kick it again. By this point the Aussie backs were also screaming at him to just fucking kick it. Complete idiocy.