Rugby Union

kiwififer

12 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Will Jordan and Ardie Savea, on the other hand, unreal

Will Jordan seems the only top class new All Black of the past few years. They used to constantly have a flow of players on that level coming through. 

I'm not sure if Super Rugby has declined but it's definitely less similar to Test match rugby than the ECC knockouts. The All Blacks not having a full Test schedule over the past few years won't have helped either. 

Beirne getting away with murder on the Irish line again there. Hands on the floor on his first go, then hits the 9, then dives on the ball at the side of the ruck.

Safe to say the NZ public won't be changing their opinion of Wayne Barnes tonight!

Beirne getting away with murder on the Irish line again there. Hands on the floor on his first go, then hits the 9, then dives on the ball at the side of the ruck.
Safe to say the NZ public won't be changing their opinion of Wayne Barnes tonight!
No he wasn't. Stop being so salty. I ain't a fan of irish rugby..but that was well deserved.
Bierne was magnificent, and Barnes was fine.

Maybe overstating it but the best analogy I can see for that NZ team is Italy with Parisse, such was the difference between Savea and the rest. Most of the guys they've brought through recently aren't at the level and some of the old timers just aren't hitting the same standard anymore. For now anyway, watch them blow everyone away in the Autumn 

There’s no way a Scotland team would have the mentality to do that. As much as I can’t stand them that is very impressive.

Cue quarter final RWC exit

Spoiler

Joke’s on me as we crash out in group stage 

Edited by Snobot

52 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
54 minutes ago, Rossi1990 said:
Rob Kearney’s analysis at half time looking a bit stupid currently emoji38.png

Exactly, Rob D4 Kearney talking about record scores

You mean Rob Carlingford Co Louth Rob Kearney last seen lining out for Cooley Kickhams in the GAA