Rugby Union

kiwififer

7 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Guys, for all of you fine people that are blaming the referee, please chew on this.
Glasgow just shipped 22 unanswered points to blow it in France. Thats the real state of affairs

It’s almost as if there might be a connection between terrible refereeing and shipping points. Who knows.

11 hours ago, East Coast Warrior said:

Losing still stings after being in a reasonably strong position.

I'm completely over the Danny Wilson experiment. He's not salvaging it, it's the same manner of defeats repeatedly.
A fresh start in the summer would be best for all parties.

Agree with this. Wilson has to go, team always look underprepared, badly coached and, to be honest, unfit. They will plod along beating teams they are better than, but they will never be competitive with the bigger teams the way things stand. I think it's hurting Scotland as well.

2 hours ago, GAD said:

Agree with this. Wilson has to go, team always look underprepared, badly coached and, to be honest, unfit. They will plod along beating teams they are better than, but they will never be competitive with the bigger teams the way things stand. I think it's hurting Scotland as well.

I was speaking to someone the other day about Wilson, and how he seems to be highly rated despite offering very little.

The consensus seems to be that he is one of those guys who will make the players better but not the team, ie he is the perfect guy for what used to be called a skills coach or technical director, but he is extremely limited as a HC at that level. It's hard to argue with that analysis tbh