Rugby Union

kiwififer

6 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Things are not good behind the scenes.
These players should know better but clearly GT has lost the dressing room
A drubbing by Ireland tomorrow should be his farewell swan

https://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/60796440

Embarrassing stuff at the best of times, but when it involves the captain and other senior players in the squad then you have to think that the players have lost all respect for the management. I'm sure they could have stayed in the hotel and had a few drinks.

3 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Embarrassing stuff at the best of times, but when it involves the captain and other senior players in the squad then you have to think that the players have lost all respect for the management. I'm sure they could have stayed in the hotel and had a few drinks.

From what i've read about it they went to an Italian restaurant.

It's not ideal but if the players party any time they beat England then why not after Italy?

6 hours ago, Detournement said:

From what i've read about it they went to an Italian restaurant.

It's not ideal but if the players party any time they beat England then why not after Italy?

I dunno, the Thistle podcast guys are saying they (or at least some of them) were out bevvying till 4am, stayed out after they had been called back.

2 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

I fear an absolute battering today.
1. Ireland are better than us.
2. Its in Dublins fair City.
3. They have a championship to play, as usual we don't.
4. Kinghorn at Stand off.
5. Problems in squad.

Ireland by 20+

Yeah, it's been a long time since I've felt so low about the Scotland team. I genuinely think today is going to be a meek turning over, with the game all but over by half time. I hope I'm wrong, but I just can't see these players pulling anything out the hat here.

4 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Italy lead by 5 in Cardiff at HT and have outplayed Wales.

One week ago people were melting down because we had only scored 3 tries in the first half in Rome. 

It does put our display into a bit more perspective. EIther ITaly win or Wales win without the BP gives us a chance of 4th, maybe 3rd if we can get the losing bp and England dont.

ONly caught glimpes of 1st half but looks like Wales have turned up expecting the win, and Italy have caught them cold. Will be interesting if Wales can up it in the 2nd half.