Rugby Union

kiwififer

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

Definitely, have heard him commentate before and that's definitely his style. He's quite likeable for a Welshman

Yes, in a sea of dismal biased welshmen he seems quite measured. Kudos for Partridge reference 

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

Not related to the match but apparently Jim Hamilton linked Finn with Munster on BT today. 

My first reaction was disgust but the thought of Irish fans having to support him has some appeal. 

I think he's definitely leaving anyway, he's been linked with Leicester as well. He, Thomas and Beale seem to be getting the blame for Racing being shite at the moment. I don't think he was playing today though and they got absolutely pumped again. 

Hey guys, I inadvertantly started a new topic not being used to posting on this forum although I,m a regular member. I suppose that you can call me a voyeur rather than a poster although I really enjoy reading everyone's comments.

Anyway, my problem is, my wife and three daughters are French and my youngest has expressed a desire to go and watch a six nations rugby match as she always watches them with me when they are broadcast on the tv every year.

So, ideally the perfect match to go and see would be Scotland v France but being the numpties that we are and never having looked for tickets for a match like this , we are in a bit of a quandary regarding the buying of such tickets.

We asked our two elder daughters who are at university in Edinburgh( thinking that they would say no !) if they would like to go and see the match. Well surprise,surprise! They would be delighted if we could get them tickets ( the change from growing up in a tiny French village to a major European city takes no time at all!).

So, the reason I am posting on here is that I MAY have the possibility to buy FOUR tickets but obviously the ideal number is five, so if anyone is selling one or five tickets caan they please get in touch ?

I know that if we get the four and someone sells us another that we won't be all together but at least we would be able to appreciate the atmosphere before and after the match.

Thanks 

9 hours ago, Frecossais98 said:

Hey guys, I inadvertantly started a new topic not being used to posting on this forum although I,m a regular member. I suppose that you can call me a voyeur rather than a poster although I really enjoy reading everyone's comments.

Anyway, my problem is, my wife and three daughters are French and my youngest has expressed a desire to go and watch a six nations rugby match as she always watches them with me when they are broadcast on the tv every year.

So, ideally the perfect match to go and see would be Scotland v France but being the numpties that we are and never having looked for tickets for a match like this , we are in a bit of a quandary regarding the buying of such tickets.

We asked our two elder daughters who are at university in Edinburgh( thinking that they would say no !) if they would like to go and see the match. Well surprise,surprise! They would be delighted if we could get them tickets ( the change from growing up in a tiny French village to a major European city takes no time at all!).

So, the reason I am posting on here is that I MAY have the possibility to buy FOUR tickets but obviously the ideal number is five, so if anyone is selling one or five tickets caan they please get in touch ?

I know that if we get the four and someone sells us another that we won't be all together but at least we would be able to appreciate the atmosphere before and after the match.

Thanks 

Don't think the tickets are even on general sale yet, I've got a feeling it's 15th December or something. You can check on the SRU website.

One thing I would say is quite often the tickets are limited to 2 or 4 per person, and 5 tickets for a 6 nations game you could easily be looking at £500+, price wise.