Rugby Union

kiwififer

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

Glasgow would be better spending any available funds on some locks and a decent coach. 

Ryan Wilson playing today might have swung it for them but without him there they are absolutely leaderless. 

100%. I actually think Ritchie has been decent this season, but after him there is nothing if Cummings is out.

4 hours ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

Glad I missed that.

I 'm sure a while back that Finn wasn't getting much of a look-in with Racing. Is that still the case? I refuse to lower myself by taking an interest in THEM. If so, bring him back...although I remember what happened when Nakarawa returned. Broke my fucking heart.

if the rumours are true he might be getting an offer to play in Japan worth £1m per season. He is currently on a reported £850k a year 

On 27/11/2021 at 13:27, GAD said:

Barbarians match just been called off due to Covid!

6 reported cases 4 players (3 of them Australian) and 2 staff members the 3 non Australian cases are from Japan and South Africa. 
The RFU is getting the blame for the call off as they had 23 fit players that had passes the tests and were not close contacts so they were able to play 

Glad I missed that.
I 'm sure a while back that Finn wasn't getting much of a look-in with Racing. Is that still the case? I refuse to lower myself by taking an interest in THEM. If so, bring him back...although I remember what happened when Nakarawa returned. Broke my fucking heart.
Finn started tonight and Racing were 14-3 up against Bordeaux, now trailing 18-14. They are having a dreadful season considering the talent they have.