Rugby Union

kiwififer

Annoyed to have lost to the springboks at all let alone the score which I guess is positive? A lot of decent moments and performances and can't complain about struggling to execute and being physically dominated by this springboks team. Similar to the Ireland game felt our lineout was far too predictable and our bottle collapsed as a result which was disappointing. Horne still doesn't have the fundamentals at this level and too early for McLean.

Showed how important Johnson or redpath are at 12, Scott showing that trucking it up for Leicester is not good prep to be Scotland's 12. Once again banging my "please let this vote go through and get straight on the phone to Zach Mercer drum"

Just now, GAD said:

Also, maybe I'm being a bit chippy here, but when Lowe scored, the fact he's a Kiwi was never mentioned. Do you think the same would have happened if DVM had scored today?

most news outlets would have had headlines ready if DVM scored 

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

The Book Of Mormon is brilliant, but I'm not sure it needs to be every 2nd or 3rd advert

Some ad agency is throwing everything at it thinking rugby fans are a core target demographic. Bizarre.