Rugby Union

kiwififer

On 04/11/2021 at 22:53, honestly united said:

Tagive's been anonymous for 3 odd seasons

Yes. Either injured or not involved enough. However Cancelliere deserves another shot. However I noticed that him and our other new Argentine Domingo Miotti hardly played during the Rugby Championship. A bit disappointing imho. 

1 hour ago, Gianfranco said:

A question for those who went to Scotland vs Tonga. Will everyone attending tomorrow going to be asked to show a vaccine passport? I’m just wondering how early to turn up.

I was asked for my vaxx passport by a steward. However this was on approach to the turnstiles outside the ground. Basically done in the same way as a quick bag check so I wasn't taken out of my way or suchlike. 

1 hour ago, Gianfranco said:

A question for those who went to Scotland vs Tonga. Will everyone attending tomorrow going to be asked to show a vaccine passport? I’m just wondering how early to turn up.

Most people were stopped before reaching the ticket gates. Pulled it up on the app and got waved through. Whole thing took 30 seconds. Worth noting that it will be a bigger crowd this week so may have an effect

11 hours ago, Detournement said:

So Kolisi, EE and Mapimpi are all onside and the only players who move forward other than Reinbach but it's offside?

Screenshot_2021-11-06-22-05-57-954_com.twitter.android.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-06-22-06-38-510_com.twitter.android.jpg

It also depends if they actively retreated. If you are offside when it is kicked and within 10m of where it lands, you can't stand still and wait for someone behind you to put you onside, you must actively move back, which is why Am was pulling some of those guys backwards.

It was technically correct, but really fucking marginal.

23 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

It also depends if they actively retreated. If you are offside when it is kicked and within 10m of where it lands, you can't stand still and wait for someone behind you to put you onside, you must actively move back, which is why Am was pulling some of those guys backwards.

Is it not loitering?  Think it’s a good spot by the officials.

O’keefe had a similar good spot for a knock on to disallow the French a try yesterday.

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

It's a bit much after ignoring dozens of Welsh offsides.