Rugby Union

kiwififer

2 minutes ago, Detournement said:

3-17.

Glasgow competing well between the 22s but the difference in accuracy in attack is huge. Weir has been dreadful.

Yeah, Weir hasn't been good this season. It's a bit ridiculous their best 10 is currently struggling at fullback.

Not entirely sure the Dempsey try was legal if he was already part of the ruck but I’ll take it. Get Weir off and Thompson to 10. As much as I like him he wasn’t the answer 10 years ago and he isn’t now against the top teams.

6 minutes ago, GAD said:

Yeah, Weir hasn't been good this season. It's a bit ridiculous their best 10 is currently struggling at fullback.

Hopefully we see Forbes on early in the second half. 

Glasgow did well to get a try there, game on now. Keenan should have seen yellow but Conan is probably the better card. 

Leinster on a different level. They are making subs where both guys are competing for Ireland shirts. Fitzgerald talks a lot of pish but he's right about the difference coming from a higher level of training (plus roids). 

Price, Dempsey, Steyn, Wilson and Gray all impressive for Glasgow. 

Edited by Detournement

Tough night last night for Glasgow, againt Leinster you have to be at your best, and sadly we werent. Price looked a bit rusty, and Weir is just not cutting it at 10.

Big plus was the back row with Darge and Dempsey looking excellent, and Wilson looking a different player to last season. McLean looks a dangerous winger, always beats the first man, and looks dangerous, centres didnt get enough decent ball to make much impact. Thompson was ok at 15, but shouldnt be there, we need out best 10 playing 10 - I always like Weir but looks like he is going to be 3rd choice now. I think with Thompson at 10 and COle at 15 from teh start we could have got close last night.