Rugby Union

kiwififer

Leaked squad 20210506_114404.thumb.jpeg.62a66b82848a23d3d38d024b3d50d3a5.jpeg
Not even close.

Harris, Hogg, Price, Russell and Duhan in the backs.

Zander Fagerson, Sutherland and Watson in the forwards.

Surprised and delighted tbh.

Let the Irish, Welsh and English seethe commence.

Can't believe they pied CJ, Ryan and Sexton. Going to be great fun telling Irish fans that there was a lot of competition for those places and you can't really argue so just get behind the boys.

3 minutes ago, GAD said:

So we got 8 in then. More than I expected. A few real shockers in there though. Johnny Hill? Bundee Aki? Only two scrum halves?

Actually three scrum halfs, I saw Davies and thought it was Johnathan Davies. He dropped him. Surprised Daly made the cut as well.

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:
2 minutes ago, GAD said:
Can't believe they pied CJ, Ryan and Sexton. Going to be great fun telling Irish fans that there was a lot of competition for those places and you can't really argue so just get behind the boys.

Brilliant. Irish seethe will be delightful

Ruined CJs big retirement bash, just like he did to BOD.

Really delighted for the Scotland players, shame for Johnny and Ritchie though but a lot of good players missed out.

Lol at Sexton, Ryan and Stander. Was sure they'd be there as the Irish papers and fans, a famously unbiased group, think they are much better than other players

3 minutes ago, honestly united said:

Ringrose misses out for Aki as well, Daly was a shock. Lawes and Hill didnt seem to be on anyones radar either

The locks he seems to have gone for big impact guys instead of Ryan/Gray type workhorses. Which tbf you can't blame them for if you're playing SA

Really delighted for the Scotland players, shame for Johnny and Ritchie though but a lot of good players missed out.
Lol at Sexton, Ryan and Stander. Was sure they'd be there as the Irish papers and fans, a famously unbiased group, think they are much better than other players
Absolutely. Just reiterating point about Price above. I was watching a podcast with odriscoll and O'brien the other day. They must have mentioned every scrum half except price. They haven't got a funking clue outside Ireland...wankers

Good squad that, if you're James Ryan, Jonathon Davies or Jamie Ritchie, you'll be poking pins into effigies as we speak.

Daley is a shock, I don't think he's been at his best for a while now.  I can't remember if he's left footed or not, if he is then that might be the reason.

I'm not a big fan of Bundi Aki either.  He's all brawn and no brain IMHO.

Lawes inclusion is understandable, as is Simmonds.

Disappointed for Johnny Gray, he tackles like a demon, but his ball carrying is less impressive.

My bolter is in there!  Well done Chris Harris!  Do not be surprised if he becomes a crucial part of the game-plan.

Yours, LIONS, LIONS, LIONS!

aDONis 

Edited by aDONisSheep

7 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Full squad. Out of those wings Duhan looks a stick on test starter for me. FB_IMG_1620303347475.jpg

It'll be Watson on one wing and Williams on the other probably. Personally would prefer DVdM but we'll wait and see