Rugby Union

kiwififer

Reynal being very charitable to Leinster here. They are not supporting their own weight with many of these turnovers. Hands straight to the ground.

Leinster right in in now. Grinding Exeter down.

Some of the lineout throw ins that you see refs let go, in almost every game, always reminds me of that time Andrew Brace insisted on every throw being ruler straight in the middle of a fucking hurricane in Llanelli in the Autumn and I laugh a bit. Don't think a single lineout was completed in the first half.

3 minutes ago, GAD said:

I mean, compare that to what Finn Russell did and it's night and day. Even what the much maligned TJ Ioane did last week. Doesn't even get a yellow!

i thought the Russell one was harsh too. But he did end up putting his elbow on the guy's throat landed on him as he hit the deck. Finn was also committing a penalty before the contact by fending like thaat so there was no mitigation.

Could have been a yellow but at that point there was no difference between card colours.

2 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

i thought the Russell one was harsh too. But he did end up putting his elbow on the guy's throat landed on him as he hit the deck. Finn was also committing a penalty before the contact by fending like thaat so there was no mitigation.

Could have been a yellow but at that point there was no difference between card colours.

Well, there was. There was about 4 weeks difference...