Rugby Union

kiwififer

Thought Scotland looked pretty devastating today, but I guess that's quite easy against a team who seem to miss every single first tackle. Can see DVM making the Lions simply because of his size and pace, he's basically George North 8 years ago and I just don't see Gatland turning that down. I actually think he's the best chance Scotland have of a Lion's starter.

I'm not a "kick Italy out" guy, but I do think that was very easy for Scotland today.

1 hour ago, Bialystock said:

Jamie Heaslip taking issue with Lawrence Dellaligo about a Ferrell roll after an attempted tackle and saying that the rules are there for a reason!! Jamie fucking Heaslip who spent his whole career belly flopping on to and sealing off rucks and generally cheating like a fucker. 

It was Geordan Murphy co-commentating

I keep seeing that Scotland need a bonus point win in France to have any chance of finishing second.  Is the tie-breaker not points?  We’d go ahead of Ireland with a six point win in France no? (I know France may still be ahead of us depending on tonights result)

17 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

Just to be safe, I think they should kick out any nation that finished below Scotland in this year's Six Nations... :whistle

You know, I might be wrong, but since Scotland's wooden spoon in 2015 we've been second bottom only once, and a certain other team have been there twice.

Thought Scotland looked pretty devastating today, but I guess that's quite easy against a team who seem to miss every single first tackle. Can see DVM making the Lions simply because of his size and pace, he's basically George North 8 years ago and I just don't see Gatland turning that down. I actually think he's the best chance Scotland have of a Lion's starter.
I'm not a "kick Italy out" guy, but I do think that was very easy for Scotland today.
Hogg is nap for FB start mate

Sickener that Farrell and half the England team will be Lions starters.

I’m looking at their team today and struggling to think who I would pick from them to start over any of our lads in a combined Scotland England XV (in a fully fit Scotland squad) other than Itoje.

Sickener that Farrell and half the England team will be Lions starters.
I’m looking at their team today and struggling to think who I would pick from them to start over any of our lads in a combined Scotland England XV (in a fully fit Scotland squad) other than Itoje.
Not sure how Gatland can justify it now, what, cause they beat France at home? We pumped France last year and France have only beaten Ireland (just) and Italy by less than us. Unfortunately we will probably have half a team missing next week and will get beat in Paris...that will be Gatlands justification

32 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
55 minutes ago, GAD said:

Hogg is nap for FB start mate

I hope so. I think the fact he plays in England will help, but I can see the media demanding someone like Watson or Williams.

4 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

Top marks to the first Scot selected for the lions, who publicly tells them to ram it.

I'm pretty sure Fraser Brown did that on the last tour. I might be wrong, but I'm sure that was the rumour, that he was called up as one of the "geography six" and he told them to get fucked. Might have been WP Nel as well.