Rugby Union

kiwififer

Can you imagine if Glasgow beat Embra tomorrow then got handed the semi place as Ulster couldn't play, scenes! Cockerill would be raging as hes desperate for Embra to be the top dogs in Scotland

Yeah Cockerill and likely most people involved with the SRU.

8 hours ago, honestly united said:

Can you imagine if Glasgow beat Embra tomorrow then got handed the semi place as Ulster couldn't play, scenes! Cockerill would be raging as hes desperate for Embra to be the top dogs in Scotland

Imagine the Ulster fans if it turned out Niko had sent a Covid bomb over.

In the same way we do for the Football, I htought it was high time (albeit Christie has already been touted on here) we started some "he plays in a foreign country he must be better than we have at home chat" for our young players playing abroad.

The following caught my eye when checking out this summers rugby transfers

Ewan Johnson moves from Racing to Vannes in ProD2 - 6'8 18stone 2nd row - Toonie get him called up now!

https://all.rugby/player/ewan-johnson

4 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

I haven't seen the yellow due to tuning in after 20 mins but apparently the ref is an even bigger "banger" than Adamson last week. Sounds positive.

Even Neil Paterson, who loves recommending a yellow from the TMO booth, was trying to talk him out of it.