Rugby Union

kiwififer

The cancelled Wales Scotland 6 nations game will definately not be played at the Principality in the Autumn after its use as an emergency hospital was extended.

Where and when it will be played still to be decided. Not sure how I feel about a trip to London if they are moving it there

48 minutes ago, honestly united said:

The cancelled Wales Scotland 6 nations game will definately not be played at the Principality in the Autumn after its use as an emergency hospital was extended.

Where and when it will be played still to be decided. Not sure how I feel about a trip to London if they are moving it there

Might be an opportunity to win a game at Twickenham

1 hour ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

If it is to be behind closed doors then they could play it almost anywhere - The Arms )
Park, Swansea, Llanelli, Newport... If there is to be a crowd it will probably go to Wembley?

Arms park is also being used as part of the hospital, so would likely be one of the other 3 regions grounds if no crowds.

If London the WRU will just go with where they can make the most money ie balance of how much it will cost to rent vs number of tickets they can sell between Wembley, Twickenham and Totenham i think

16 hours ago, honestly united said:

I still have a ticket to that game somewhere, and I have to admit, London would be way more convenient for me, but it's not really the same, is it?

2 hours ago, GAD said:

I still have a ticket to that game somewhere, and I have to admit, London would be way more convenient for me, but it's not really the same, is it?

All tickets are being refunded, and you would need to purchase a new one for London - there is a statement on the WRU website

Edit to add - we were the same, would rather watch it in a pub in Cardiff than go to london

Edited by honestly united

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

Crusdaders-Hurricanes is unreal. 17-18 after 36 mins

2 minutes of normal time and it’s 32-34.

ETA: That’s how it ended, Hurricanes win. 

Edited by Eednud

just watched the last play again. What were the Chiefs trying to do  you have a man advantage so try and play down the middle when the Blues were hitting you back in every tackle instead of trying to go wide and use the extra man .