Rugby Union

kiwififer

4 hours ago, ajwffc said:

The Welsh are at their money grabbing best and are planning on moving there autumn international games to Wembley. To get round the Welsh quarantine rules so they can make more cash

That includes the rescheduled Scotland game also. I think its calling the bluff of the Welsh authorities as it will be millions lost to the welsh economy if the games are moved to London, so hoping the look at relaxing hte rules / letting crowds back in before end of October 

That includes the rescheduled Scotland game also. I think its calling the bluff of the Welsh authorities as it will be millions lost to the welsh economy if the games are moved to London, so hoping the look at relaxing hte rules / letting crowds back in before end of October 
Is there not a part of it that the Millennium Stadium is still set up as a hospital so it needs to go elsewhere?

1 hour ago, Eednud said:

Crusaders - Blues game is far superior to the Rebels-Reds shite in the Oz version of Super Rugby last night.

The NZ games started off pretty well, and are getting better every week. The Oz version is miles off the standard of even week 1 NZ

Still find it weird watching Union at the SCG

It was the main venue for Internationals in Sydney until 1985 or 86 then they used Concord Oval for a season or so before using the Sydney Football Stadium then Olympic Park.

2 minutes ago, Eednud said:

It was the main venue for Internationals in Sydney until 1985 or 86 then they used Concord Oval for a season or so before using the Sydney Football Stadium then Olympic Park.

Yeah I knew that, but given I was 6 when the SFS opened, I didn't really remember it being used before the SFS redevelopment started!