Rugby Union

kiwififer

I love the idea of Otere Black telling his kids the story of his first Super Rugby Aotearoa game.

"Daddy, did you play for the Blues?"

"Yeah son, I played 10. They shifted Beauden Barrett to full back and Dan Carter didn't make the 23."

I love the idea of Otere Black telling his kids the story of his first Super Rugby Aotearoa game.
"Yeah son, I played 10. They shifted Beauden Barrett to full back and Dan Carter didn't make the 23."
Did the Blues Ginger scrum half get on as all I have seen is the final score

2 minutes ago, ajwffc said:
36 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Did the Blues Ginger scrum half get on as all I have seen is the final score

I'm watching as live and am at 75 mins. The ginger boy has just fallen on a ruck

23 hours ago, Detournement said:

As I said on the wrong thread Glasgow look to be shafted by the Pro'14 fixtures.

Or if they get the required ten points Edinburgh will be shafted. 

Aye looks like it. 
Has Stafford McDowall been playing much for Glasgow this year? Just thinking about Scotland squad depth (I've really fallen away from following Glasgow) and with Horne, Taylor, Scott and Dunbar all pretty unlikely to play for Scotland again either because of form/age/injuries, we only really have Sam Johnson to play 12, excellent though he is. Hutchinson seems to switch between there and 13 for Saints but I think at international level if he makes it it'll be as a 13. 

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan

On 18/06/2020 at 15:57, Detournement said:

As I said on the wrong thread Glasgow look to be shafted by the Pro'14 fixtures.

Or if they get the required ten points Edinburgh will be shafted. 

Has it not guaranteed us European Cup for next season though? I agree it's a fucking stupid way to finish the season. Doubt Benetton or Cheetahs will be complaining.

On 20/06/2020 at 09:53, GAD said:

Has it not guaranteed us European Cup for next season though? I agree it's a fucking stupid way to finish the season. Doubt Benetton or Cheetahs will be complaining.

Yes it has. However we'll be bottom seeds. No fault of our own, but if the Cheetahs could play in Europe we could've found ourselves in the European Challenge Cup next season.

21 minutes ago, honestly united said:

Glasgow squad getting even thinner with Davidson off to Edinburgh

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/53150678

We are getting pretty short in the 2nd row, with Gray away, Swinson re-tiring, i think it only leaves Cummins and Gray coming in, with Harley as back up

That is all we have at the moment. I'm not sure if anyone has heard what is happening with Nakarawa, but I expect we are trying to keep him as well.

4 hours ago, GAD said:

That is all we have at the moment. I'm not sure if anyone has heard what is happening with Nakarawa, but I expect we are trying to keep him as well.

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Kiran McDonald as well?

Both are out of contract and i would assume both have been offered one 

The Welsh are at their money grabbing best and are planning on moving there autumn international games to Wembley. To get round the Welsh quarantine rules so they can make more cash