Rugby Union

kiwififer

Guest Bob Mahelp

Wonderful to see the hubris from the Englsih media....most of it from the Brexit supporting rags, unsurprisingly......being shoved right back up their smug erses.

England were fantastic last week, but the suspicion remains that if they get under pressure and can't rely on Plan A, they crumble. And so it proved.

Pleasing, most pleasing. 

Just seen the final now.

Absolutely brilliant. They brutalised England, then the two best wingers in the world both scored. Kolbe, rightly, gets a lot of the headlines, but Mapimpi is absolutely brilliant, and has a brilliant name.

Felt a bit sorry for Sinckler, injury looked horrible, but glad to see him back out on the sidelines after. Did anyone else thing Woodward's disappointment was clearly tempered by the fact he knows he's still the only England (and NH) coach to win one, and that's one more than Eddie?

What's going on with this new  Super 6's league. BBC don't even have the fixtures up but is due to start next week.  There is no official website for it had to look through SRU site for any info on it. Does appear there is some live tv/stream games. I get that is being created for development purposes and traditionalists maybe not keen  on it as a franchise system but they appear to have made no effort at all to market it. Even a quick glance on Ayr Rugby website no fixtures up at all despite it starting next week. Missed opportunity I feel not spread teams out more having half the teams in Edinburgh. Not sure if this will work but there appears to be little effort to make it work in a commercial fashion. 

1 hour ago, grazza said:

What's going on with this new  Super 6's league. BBC don't even have the fixtures up but is due to start next week.  There is no official website for it had to look through SRU site for any info on it. Does appear there is some live tv/stream games. I get that is being created for development purposes and traditionalists maybe not keen  on it as a franchise system but they appear to have made no effort at all to market it. Even a quick glance on Ayr Rugby website no fixtures up at all despite it starting next week. Missed opportunity I feel not spread teams out more having half the teams in Edinburgh. Not sure if this will work but there appears to be little effort to make it work in a commercial fashion. 

https://www.scottishrugby.org/clubs-and-schools/ways-to-play/super-6