Rugby Union

kiwififer

Sexton giving the camera his best arsehole glare. 
ABs Vs Boks has been scrappy. I think we can forget about Kwagga Smith to Edinburgh.
First decent bit of rugby the ABs have played bags them a try, Beauden Barrett setting up the try and putting the kick over to give them an undeserved 7-6 lead.

Canterbury giving the same template to England and Ireland. Ireland’s looks like council house wallpaper, and that seems half arsed to me. I quite like Japan away. Argentina’s looks like a La Liga B kit.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

Canterbury giving the same template to England and Ireland. Ireland’s looks like council house wallpaper, and that seems half arsed to me. I quite like Japan away. Argentina’s looks like a La Liga B kit.

Argentina's is weird - I thought it looked good on the telly earlier, but it looks dreadful in the photos

On 27/07/2019 at 09:08, Swarley said:

If you can, check out the highlights of today's Samoa Tonga game. Solely to see two teams playing in about 5ft of mud!

full game 

23 hours ago, Stevieda said:

What's the point in that, the other teams are keeping their names are they not?

Is it maybe setting them up to be the 3rd pro team?

My guess is that they want to keep the Melrose name with the team that plays their rival clubs.

So Melrose will be in the National League One this season and presumably if they get promoted they will be in the Premiership.

My guess is that they want to keep the Melrose name with the team that plays their rival clubs.
So Melrose will be in the National League One this season and presumably if they get promoted they will be in the Premiership.

And if they’re trying to get people from the other Borders Towns to turn out to watch the local Super 6 franchise then not calling it “Melrose”can only hep

My favourite union competition gets underway in a few hours in Invercargill. Southland v Northland in the Mitre 10 Cup. Holders Auckland start their defence tomorrow with a derby against North Harbour at Eden Park.

5 hours ago, Eednud said:

My favourite union competition gets underway in a few hours in Invercargill. Southland v Northland in the Mitre 10 Cup. Holders Auckland start their defence tomorrow with a derby against North Harbour at Eden Park.

It's always great fun, especially when you add in the Ranfurly Shield. Otago defend against Southland next week.