Rugby Union

kiwififer

What a load of shite. England were better team. Scoreline flattered Scotland. We never once looked liked scoring try. Same old shite

England were better team but they still only won by 6 points. Russell cost us a try, a good opportunity in the 22 and messed up a drop goal.

He was awful.

We were never favourites to win and a 6 point loss is better than some of the drubbings we have taken in the past. If the ref had penalised Care for his blatant obstruction on Laidlaw at the first try Scotland win 9-8.

To be fair I thought England played quite well and any team only giving away ONE scrum in the whole game has kept possession well.

Scotland weren't at their best but there were positives to take, for once we kept the penalty count down, and we had chances to win, plenty to build on for next week against Wales, but we have to start picking up wins somewhere

We were never favourites to win and a 6 point loss is better than some of the drubbings we have taken in the past. If the ref had penalised Care for his blatant obstruction on Laidlaw at the first try Scotland win 9-8.

To be fair I thought England played quite well and any team only giving away ONE scrum in the whole game has kept possession well.

Scotland weren't at their best but there were positives to take, for once we kept the penalty count down, and we had chances to win, plenty to build on for next week against Wales, but we have to start picking up wins somewhere

Nonsense. It's the same old pish. Ifs and buts... aye Scotland win 9 8 :)) Edited by John Lambies Doos

Nonsense. It's the same old pish. Ifs and buts... aye Scotland win 9 8 :))

Granted we are still pish, but less pish than last year. I don't know why people suddenly thought we had become world betters after beating Japan, USA and the limping past the worst Samoa team in my lifetime before coming close against Australia, who having not checked but just guessing are probably the tier 1 team we have the best record against in the last 10 years or so.

I would definitely say though that Saturday was a step up from last years preformances, just hoping we can do something this weekend against Wales

Granted we are still pish, but less pish than last year. I don't know why people suddenly thought we had become world betters after beating Japan, USA and the limping past the worst Samoa team in my lifetime before coming close against Australia, who having not checked but just guessing are probably the tier 1 team we have the best record against in the last 10 years or so.

I would definitely say though that Saturday was a step up from last years preformances, just hoping we can do something this weekend against Wales

You think so? We'll see I guess. Usual shite against eng. If we beat Italy away and a woeful France at home I will buy into the theory we are improving

I have a suggestion. I think that we should use our feet to show that we will not tolerate the players lack of effort. If Cardiff and/or Rome do not yield wins, then I suggest that we boycott the France game. An appalling record in the 6 Nations will not be accepted in exchange for wins against a tired Japan team, the USA and a scrappy win vs Samoa in the World Cup. All Tier 2 nations.

Also, I suggest that we leave the 6 Nations and allow the proper teams to compete against each other in a return to a 5 Nations format (Italy have the excuse of being young in the game). Scotland can become a Tier 2 nation and enter a tournament that is more to our level. Let the serious teams get on with it.

You think so? We'll see I guess. Usual shite against eng. If we beat Italy away and a woeful France at home I will buy into the theory we are improving

Pretty much this. If anyone still buys into the whole 'We're improving' line that's been brought out for the past decade, they need their heads examined. We have been utter dross for years with no sign of improvement and I'm including the World Cup in that, scraping past a terrible Samoa team with major behind-the-scenes problems, getting horsed by RSA then another glorious failure against Australia gives us no more cause for optimism.

Best we can hope for is a home win against France, Italy will beat us by five in Rome. Same old spineless shite.

Away from Scotland for a minute, are any other Warriors supporters getting the feeling that the club have totally lost touch with the support?

The last two home games have been cancelled due to a sodden pitch it's hardly stopped since the Racing game but today they issue a fixture list for the rest of the season and haven't confirmed the venue for the next home game a week on Saturday not even a comment re working hard to get Scotstoun playable but here is plan B.

I don't know if they are assuming one title will buy them unquestioning support or they have a 4th year National 4 pupil running their PR dept, either way it's time they were a bit more communicative.

John Lambie's Doos, I may have jumped the gun. My bad.

Ddfg, I think that the world cup is a big cause of our league position. As for the off the pitch, or rather the location of the pitch, this is disappointing. However, if this new pitch is laid as suggested over the summer then we should find the postponements occurring a lot more rarely and we can consign this season to the history books. However, I am considering Connought away which is the last regular game of the season. Hopefully we'll still be in with a shout but hopefully a good away trip nevertheless.

Got tickets for the game against Cardiff at scotstoun yesterday for block I in the main stand. Good view or rubbish? Its my first time at scotstoun so should be good

I think that's near the ends but should be a decent view providing you're not down in the front few rows.

But going by the state of the Scotstoun pitch, there's a good chance the game will be moved.

You won't have any problems with that now it's at Rugby Park.

Various meltdowns on Twitter and the Warriors forum over the move but given the state the pitch is in from that photo their hand has been forced.

It's not ideal, yes we've paid for season tickets for games at Scotstoun but what else can they do. Communication hasn't been the greatest recently, improve that sure but it doesn't change the pitch not being fit for purpose.