Rugby Union

kiwififer

Was at the Edinburgh game yesterday. Christ what a waste of time / money that was. Genuinely struggling to think of anything positive we did. We really don't have much depth to our squad.

Was at the Edinburgh game yesterday. Christ what a waste of time / money that was. Genuinely struggling to think of anything positive we did. We really don't have much depth to our squad.

I'm going to the Scarlets game at Murrayfield in a few weeks time, hopefully we have picked up by then.

Given the weather isn't showing any signs of improving how long will it be before Glasgow announce they are playing the Munster game away from Scotstoun?

They have no location on the facebook post about the game which is ominous. Given Killie are at home that day.... The ice station Broadwood in the middle of commuter country.

I fear this is going to be one of the occasions where we're full of great anticipation and really think we can do something for a change, when the excitement is suddenly cut short as we drop the ball from the first kick-off and give away a try from the resulting scrum.

I fear this is going to be one of the occasions where we're full of great anticipation and really think we can do something for a change, when the excitement is suddenly cut short as we drop the ball from the first kick-off and give away a try from the resulting scrum.

To me, it's a successful season if Scotland doesn't do that.

And for our women's team, it's a successful season if they don't do that 17 times in succession.

Every single 6 nations I've watched Scotland always seem to concede so many daft penalties I hope this is the year we cut it out.

May have to put an insurance bet on us conceding over 7 penalties if you can do such a thing.

Looking forward to this tournament I know f**k all about rugby and generally only watch the 6 nations or the World Cup. It's always a good watch though.