Rugby Union

kiwififer

4 minutes ago, AngusTheBull said:

Are you sure? As he’s definitely reffing the Ireland Wales game...

I'm not convinced Poite actually needs to see the game to be able to ref in his normal way. As proved by that ruck there!

Anyway,

Referee: Pascal Gauzere (France)

Touch judges: Mathieu Raynal (France) & Federico Anselmi (Argentina)

TMO: James Leckie (Australia)

2 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

😂  fucking hell, I've made an absolute tit of myself here (again).

I've looked at Wikipedia, seen Scotland at home and instead of looking down, I've looked up at the England-Wales match and seen his name as one of the touch judges. I've also confused France for England and March for February. Fine effort all round.

Point still stands about him though. Will direct my displeasure at *checks* Pascal Gauzere instead.

I mean I definitely agreed with the sentiment anyway.

Not sure who I want to win here. If you had a Top of the C*nts style countdown, obviously Biggar and Sexton are right up there neck and neck, but I’d say Ireland have more strength in depth with O’ Mahoney, Healy and Murray.  Conway is a worthy substitute for Earls in the rodenty winger category. 

11 minutes ago, Snobot said:

Not sure who I want to win here. If you had a Top of the C*nts style countdown, obviously Biggar and Sexton are right up there neck and neck, but I’d say Ireland have more strength in depth with O’ Mahoney, Healy and Murray.  Conway is a worthy substitute for Earls in the rodenty winger category. 

Ken "Step to the left and 4 dummy throws" Owens is up there for me, as is Hadleigh "Shitehawk" Parkes

15 minutes ago, Snobot said:

Now that Gatland  has gone, Ireland are romping it in the coaches category.