Rugby Union

kiwififer

Scotland get a game winning try with the clock red to beat England at the Cape Town 7s. Femi Sofolarin, who used to play for England, with a terrific finish to bag the win.
As he was under 20 when he played for them he could still change who he played for and still can until he turns 20. He can play for USA(nation of birth), England(residential), Scotland (grand parent).

47 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
23 hours ago, afca32 said:
The best player in the world back playing in Scotland. There is a God after all.

Brilliant. I presume there is no cup tie rule ie he could play for Glasgow in January's European championship cup matches?

He is not cup-tied.

That's the nicest thing I will ever say about Racing. Best bring Russell home too, just in case.

*edit* I said not cup-tied, he hasn't played for them in Europe this season. I assume the same rules apply.

Edited by Allan Jacobsen

He is not cup-tied.
That's the nicest thing I will ever say about Racing. Best bring Russell home too, just in case.
Brilliant. I presume there is no cup tie rule ie he could play for Glasgow in January's European championship cup matches?
Their is no cup tie rule in Europe. BUt I don't think clubs can add players to their squads after the tournament starts apart for injuries (ie no other player in the squad is trained in that position)

Scotland scraped a win over Spain, in Cape Town but England lost to France to see the French finish top and Scotland go through in second place.

Conditions at Scotstoun are awful. 11 changes to the La Rochelle line up, but they have brought in some very good players.