Rugby Union

kiwififer

1 minute ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

"One of the biggest upsets in World Cup history." 😂

What?! It's the best team in the world against the second best, and you could have a long debate about which is which.

I think the manner of the win makes it a bigger upset. It's not just that England have won, they have absolutely destroyed New Zealand here. The Kiwis only points have been from a stupid mistake.

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 minute ago, GAD said:

England have been so good here. New Zealand have had absolutely no answer to it. I can't see England not winning the final now.

The final will be a kind of direct opposite from today, with England as huge favourites against a good Wales/SA team. 

It may not suit England to go into the final with everyone assuring them that they've won it. 

1 minute ago, dorlomin said:

Its going to be 4 long years of whining for the Kiwis. They do not take losing these matches well. Some of them still bitch about South Africa 95. 

Yeah, they are moany c***s. There will be some conspiracy that'll comeout over the next few days.

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Assuming they beat Wales.

The Saffers will just grind England into submission.

There's no better team at being horrible, grinding shitebags than the Boks. 

AND HOW FAR OFF WAS THE ENGLAND #8 THERE CHRIST

England have been awesome. The entire pack and Ford have been absolutely brilliant.

I was obviously hoping that NZ would win but Hansen is a Garland level w**k so seeing him go out on a horrific defeat is pleasing. Moving Beaudan Barrett from 10 has been an absolute Titanic level disaster.