Rugby Union

kiwififer

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

Fucking hell.

He's lost the plot completely.

In fairness, he's penalised Scotland every time, so it's up to them to do something differently.  Christ knows what, but doing the same thing ain't gonna cut it.

And that's Kinghorn out of the rest of the game.  

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

In fairness, he's penalised Scotland every time, so it's up to them to do something differently.  Christ knows what, but doing the same thing ain't gonna cut it.

And that's Kinghorn out of the rest of the game.  

He was giving us the penalty for the offence that happened right in front of him on his side. He then inexplicably changed his mind.

You can only imagine it was on the advice of the TJ, who clearly had a better view from 50 yards away on the far touchline.

Another scrum now.

Poite has lost it. He did that big speech about players shouting at him and is now basically giving the Georgians whatever they ask for.

In saying that, we should be well ahead here, all Georgia's points have been down to our mistakes.

Aye Hastings has been poor and might be why Peter Horne is in the squad. George Turner can't throw and is poor in the scrum. Duncan Taylor doesn't look 100% and i've yet to see him sprint. Gordy Reid doing nada in the loose, great bench option Gregor!

Gray, Cummings, Sam J, Darcy and Kinghorn did well. 

Edited by Detournement

1 minute ago, Detournement said:

Aye Hastings has been poor and might be why Peter Horne is in the squad. George Turner can't throw and is poor in the scrum. Duncan Taylor doesn't look 100% and i've yet to see him sprint. Gordy Reid doing nada in the loose, great bench option Gregor!

Gray, Cummings, Sam J, Darcy and Kinghorn did well. 

Cummings looks everything that Gilchrist was supposed to be.  The wee winger reminds me of that Welsh wing who used to destroy Scotland.

I'm seriously alarmed at Taylor.  Hutchinson looked a far more dynamic player.

Great try.

Presumably their guy that got binned was the boy who sprinted offside and just tackled Darcy Graham for no reason?

8 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Former South Africa winger Chester Williams has passed away aged 49.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/rugby-union/49615522?__twitter_impression=true

This is horrible news. I loved watching him as a kid. He was also, obviously, the face of the 95 RWC.