Rugby Union

kiwififer

Looks like the All Blacks will retain the Bledisloe Cup. 24-0 ahead with bit over 20 minutes to go.
An unsurprising humping. I was shocked to see the fall out from last week's game, especially from the NZ media. One defeat in about 100 years and suddenly the sky was falling down. All back yo normal now though.

Oh well better say goodbye to a decent game of rugby and say hello to the Nigel Owens show
I would rather have Owens than anyone else, still probably the best and fairest refs around, even if we were playing Wales I'd probably still take him over most other refs. Although this probably has more to do with my dislike for most of the current refs

I would rather have Owens than anyone else, still probably the best and fairest refs around, even if we were playing Wales I'd probably still take him over most other refs. Although this probably has more to do with my dislike for most of the current refs

I do agree he’s the best of a very bad bunch of current top level officials, but by god he doesn’t half grate on me with his carry on and constant attempts to take all the limelight.

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:
15 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:
If you'd watched any of the games this weekend and last, you'd know that is utter bollocks

2 penalties from scrums, 2 lost line outs, in first 12 mins. I'd say that's pretty basic so stop being your usual tedious self

Nobody said they didn't make mistakes. Your constant "Nobody else does this" whining is wrong.

Nobody said they didn't make mistakes. Your constant "Nobody else does this" whining is wrong.
Bollocks, against top teams away we are weak, we struggle to control the game. I don't see top 8 teams do this as much as we do. I counted 4 missed tackles, 2 lost line outs and 2 scrum penalties in first 15 mins. That's enough to kill a team and blow them out the game. Exception maybe of flaky Oz, I don't see Ireland, Wales and England doing this as regularly as we do. Just being realistic.