Rugby Union

kiwififer

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

Leo Cullen seems like a nice guy so this is probably just a bad joke but it's the last thing we need ahead of this final.

He's always been a classless dick, so no surprise he's coming out with pish like this.

52 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Munster really are shite...

I missed the first 20 but i'm not sure I actually saw any backs play from Munster. I saw a lot of Farrell crash ball and occasionally Earls coming off his wing to get involved but it resembled League more than it did the game last night.

Leinster weren't great but their first try was decent and they got some important penalties when required.

I missed the first 20 but i'm not sure I actually saw any backs play from Munster. I saw a lot of Farrell crash ball and occasionally Earls coming off his wing to get involved but it resembled League more than it did the game last night.
Leinster weren't great but their first try was decent and they got some important penalties when required.

Munster just bashed and bashed. Never got near the try line. I'm still fuming that this utter dross beat Edinburgh in Murrayfield. They are the epitomy of anti rugby. Leinster did good considering week they have had. If it's a dry night in Glasgow next Saturday I can only see one winner. And they won't be Irish.

They really must be the famous Glasgow Rangers if they made it all the way to a rock in the South Pacific! Mind you I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a supporters club in Durban where a young Oli went to band practice.

Leo Cullen calls on Celtic supporters to turn back on Glasgow Warriors

"

“Everyone in Glasgow should be supporting us,” said Cullen. “Thousands of Irish fans go over to watch Celtic play pretty much every weekend, hopefully we will have a few of those supporting us.

“Glasgow rugby players all support Rangers I’ve been told,” Cullen told the post-match press conference. “Glasgow (Warriors) are probably more Rangers supporters than Celtic ones.”

"

“Everyone in Glasgow should be supporting us,” said Cullen. “Thousands of Irish fans go over to watch Celtic play pretty much every weekend, hopefully we will have a few of those supporting us.

“Glasgow rugby players all support Rangers I’ve been told,” Cullen told the post-match press conference. “Glasgow (Warriors) are probably more Rangers supporters than Celtic ones.”

What an arsehole

I’ve got half a mind to go to this final now seeing as I’ll be in Glasgow anyway

Unless Hearts win obviously

36 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

What an arsehole

I’ve got half a mind to go to this final now seeing as I’ll be in Glasgow anyway

Unless Hearts win obviously

One reason I take some interest in rugby is to get away from this pish.  f**k it.  I hope both the Scottish teams win on Saturday ;)

Edited by The_Kincardine

"

Well researched article, not even thinking to mention the Scottish Cup final