Rugby Union

kiwififer

7 minutes ago, GAD said:

It would. I think they've been good. Defended well and look dangerous on the rare occasion they have the ball. It helps that it's Owens reffing as well. That wee linesman wanting to check a knock on at the try that he didn't see because "Peter" told him about it shows what these teams are usually up against when they play Irish teams away.

I literally turned it on in time to see the try, so I can't comment on his general handling of it, but he certainly put the TJ in his place there! Ben Whitehouse also gave him a look of "WTF are you doing", which was nice.

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Back to normal service there - Munster win a turnover while Kilcoyne attempts rip the Treviso player's head off. No penalty.

And Treviso butcher a massive chance now!

Two sitters they've missed now. 

Much as I’d like a Treviso win wouldn’t Munster be more likely to get a win against Leinster than the Italians? I know Glasgow beat Leinster a few weeks ago but I’d feel more confident going to Parkhead to watch them play Munster, that’s not to assume a win in the semi is a given.

Much as I’d like a Treviso win wouldn’t Munster be more likely to get a win against Leinster than the Italians? I know Glasgow beat Leinster a few weeks ago but I’d feel more confident going to Parkhead to watch them play Munster, that’s not to assume a win in the semi is a given.
That's defeatist talk mate. Munster getting papped out today would be hilarious. Glasgow beating Leinster in final would be delicious

4 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Shite call from Owens there.

When even a Munster legend thinks they should be penalised, and you don't give it, you must be wrong.

Yeah, a few bad calls from him now. Seems desperate to give this to Munster. Very disappointing because he was good in the first half, but this is leaving a bad taste.