Rugby Union

kiwififer

22 minutes ago, Sooky said:

I have a feeling Ireland may beat Wales and we’ll get hammered in the process of England winning the title

The welsh on twitter are making such a big deal about the roof being open - “rugby being the loser” type comments. As if Wales are anything other than grim to watch.

They're shitting it - think Ireland could do a number on them

13 minutes ago, AngusTheBull said:

The welsh on twitter are making such a big deal about the roof being open - “rugby being the loser” type comments. As if Wales are anything other than grim to watch.

They're shitting it - think Ireland could do a number on them

I had a look on the Wales - Ireland hashtag on twitter earlier, easily half of the posts were Welsh fans moaning about the roof. I'm sure the weather will be terrible for a team who's attacking tactics consist almost entirely of  kick-chases and 28 phase forwardathons. 

10 minutes ago, AngusTheBull said:

Italy beating themselves here. A bit Scotlandesque from a few years back.

I don't think the referee's helping them much either, the French tight head should have been sin binned for their third cynical offence in front of their own line, just lying on the guy on the deck and preventing the release. 

I don't blame France for shitfesting in their 22. I blame the referee for letting them away with it. Should have been a yellow card long before it came, and they should be on 13 players now. Referees need to be much stronger with blatantly cynical offences in the red zone.

2 minutes ago, GordonS said:

I don't blame France for shitfesting in their 22. I blame the referee for letting them away with it. Should have been a yellow card long before it came, and they should be on 13 players now. Referees need to be much stronger with blatantly cynical offences in the red zone.

Reminds me a bit of the welsh last week - constantly dragging down mauls on the 5m line as the ref just gives a pen and does nothing more