Rugby Union

kiwififer

I think it's safe to say that we've regressed. We're not getting through the pool at the WC in this form. Having a healthy squad could make a difference, but the number of mistakes we make is astounding. 

5 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Japan at home will batter us

No they won't.

This game is shite but it's not helping that Wales are basically allowed to do whatever they like in the ruck. The ref is fucking pish. Scotland penalised for everything.

Wales with injuries playing at home with Gatland in charge would never produce this inept performance. Our players are made of glass, don't want it and are miles off the Welsh desire. I see Ireland will probably win U20 grand slam, Wales full GS and Ireland won it last year. We are miles away from this and have been kidding ourselves due to a few recent rousing home matches. Whole thing is rotten to the core. I'm sick of it

Get Townsend to f**k. Injuries aside this is a disgrace at home, an utter inept disgrace. Backwards backwards backwards

Yup. They’ve regressed under him. And it’s a shame, because he was my favourite ever player.

3 minutes ago, GiGi said:

No they won't.

This game is shite but it's not helping that Wales are basically allowed to do whatever they like in the ruck. The ref is fucking pish. Scotland penalised for everything.

It's funny that the constant factor in every Scotland loss on here is "the ref". 

1 minute ago, S7C said:

It's funny that the constant factor in every Scotland loss on here is "the ref". 

Not just Scotland, but Glasgow loss too. And it's not even only when we lose, even either if them win "the ref" is always apparently against us. Does my tits in. 

Sorry I don't think for second Scotland are losing because of the ref. But his calls in the ruck are bad. That is a separate point which I notice no one actually disputed. I comment pretty rarely on this thread so not really like I'm on moaning about refs every week.

The problem is Scotland have never known how to play the ref. Wales and Ireland are experts at it. Figure out what the ref is letting you away with and milk it throughout a whole game.

We play as though every referee is the same, when other countries adapt knowing in advance how the referee will manage the game. As mentioned above, Glasgow are exactly the same.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

I only come here for the ref bashing. 

It's a rugby thing. I've never been to a match where the crowd aren't moaning at the ref from minute 1. Probably because (I think) the laws are very much open to interpretation by the man in charge.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo