Rugby Union

kiwififer

If Edinburgh were to win next week denying Newcastle any points. Toulon wins tomorrow, no BP and draws next week or deny Montpellier a BP then Edinburgh need to win one more game to have qualified for the QFs....... that’s a scary thought :lol:

If Edinburgh were to win next week denying Newcastle any points. Toulon wins tomorrow, no BP and draws next week or deny Montpellier a BP then Edinburgh need to win one more game to have qualified for the QFs....... that’s a scary thought [emoji38]

Or if Edinburgh just win all their remaining games. If Glasgow win in Lyon tomorrow (big ask) I think both Scottish teams will make last eight. Pretty amazing tbh

We're going into tomorrow's game with better form in Europe this season than Lyon. They've lost 2 from 2 so this will be their last chance (it'll still be a tough ask for them to qualify).

If we click then I'm hopeful we can win as our attack is lethal. However Nick Grigg's defence concerns me. Scarlets scored a try last weekend when Grigg missed a tackle on the 5 metre line.

6 minutes ago, same_ol_g35 said:

That Lyon attempt  was like me trying to kick the ball. At least I was a forward, so could be excused for not being able to kick my own arse as they say. 

At least he scored that one. The one he missed was horrendous.