Rugby Union

kiwififer

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Glasgow need to get together, show character here and go on and win it. We have no leadership on the pitch to instill this believe. We have gone backwards under Rennie, Saracens playing the percentages and are much more streetwise. We can blame the ref all we want but this should all have been fixed by now.

Ring your knickers out.

They are playing very well against a good side.

2 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Glasgow need to get together, show character here and go on and win it. We have no leadership on the pitch to instill this believe. We have gone backwards under Rennie, Saracens playing the percentages and are much more streetwise. We can blame the ref all we want but this should all have been fixed by now.

You don't half post a load of shite.

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:
25 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

How do you make that out. Two years ago we would win this match. We haven't progressed. I'm sure Leinster fans would be accepting of this ..

Two years ago Saracens put 40 on Glasgow.

2 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
26 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

How do you make that out. Two years ago we would win this match. We haven't progressed. I'm sure Leinster fans would be accepting of this ..

What is it then - have we gone backwards under Rennie or have we not progressed? Two years ago we had the same issues we have now, that we can't quite overpower the very top teams when we need to, and our decision making isn't quite where it needs to be at the very highest level.

I really couldn't give a flying f**k what Leinster fans do or don't accept, given it has no relevance. Am I happy that Glasgow aren't yet a very top level team? Absolutely not, but I don't descend into ridiculous hyperbole at every possible turn.