Rugby Union

kiwififer

1 hour ago, honestly united said:

That team should have more than enough to run up a big score against a Canada side who have just lost to US & Uruguay in RWC qualifying, and are on the worst run of results in their history, and without DTH would be even further outside the top 20 than they are already.

WIth the exception of Ritchie, the 2 centres, SHC, Carmicheal and McCallum I would expect all of those selected to be in the world cup squad (or there abouts)

I think Ritchie will be in the RWC squad.

It's a fairly exciting team, with a lot of decent players, and shows we actually have real depth now. The big difference is that there are no real superstars in there, but they should be more than capable of putting Canada away.

Watched Origin earlier, another cracking game. Is there any other regular fixture in any sport that consistently delivers in terms of quality and excitement?

How bad must our women's sevens side be. At the Paris sevens and the quality of some of the teams is shocking(the top teams play some nice rugby). The Welsh have just be beat 54-7 and the first time they crossed the halfway line was to score a try after the buzzer.

The Stade Jean-Bouin would be an ideal ground to base any new ground for Glasgow

Sent from my F5321 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

How bad must our women's sevens side be. At the Paris sevens and the quality of some of the teams is shocking(the top teams play some nice rugby). The Welsh have just be beat 54-7 and the first time they crossed the halfway line was to score a try after the buzzer.
The Stade Jean-Bouin would be an ideal ground to base any new ground for Glasgow

. 1528470225797.jpg

I know that much, what’s the view of him?

Good, bad , indifferent?

He’s just had a bit of a shocker. Gave the French boy a yellow without reviewing it. It was barely high and definitely not a yellow. Now the ABs have scored 2 tried against the 14 men

He’s just had a bit of a shocker. Gave the French boy a yellow without reviewing it. It was barely high and definitely not a yellow. Now the ABs have scored 2 tried against the 14 men

Yeah he’s certainly given everyone a fairly major talking point with that one..

He was real quick to the pocket for the yellow...

Now he’s missed a yellow for Sam Cane

He hasn’t missed it, he’s decided the player was falling... yes I’m rolling my eyes as well.