Rugby Union

kiwififer

Absolutely fucking brilliant. Think I'm not alone in having that horrible feeling at half time that we'd shit the bed, especially when England came out flying at the start of the second half.

What a pleasant surprise, did absolutely superbly to kill England's momentum. As good as Russell was, my man of the match would have been John Barclay. Made absolute mincemeat of the English back row, which was a huge part of gradually grinding them down in the second half.

Yet again, Handsome Hugh Jones...[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

5 minutes ago, MSU said:

What an utter abortion of a man. That "don't damage the cup" remark was ridiculous. Get it RIGHT fucking up ye, ya c**t.

I'm not usually fair to him, but I think that was a reference to JJ and Dean Richards kicking it up and down Princes Street rather than anything sinister.

Still glorious how seething he was though.

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

I'm not usually fair to him, but I think that was a reference to JJ and Dean Richards kicking it up and down Princes Street rather than anything sinister.

Fair enough. He's still a c**t, tho.

On 2/21/2018 at 21:40, The_Kincardine said:

Each year I get excited about the Calcutta Cup only to be let down.  On Saturday I'm cooking Stovies.  That'll make the difference, Shirley?

The combination of Stovies, a decent referee and an unbelievable 3 tries in the first half.

Proudest I've been since we won the grand slam in 1990.

Yep. I heard a fair chunk of the radio interview with Iain Robertson on Thursday night and he had that very high up his list of memorable Calcutta Cup moments.