Darts...

Sideshow

Im intrigued to see what sort of reception Barney will get.

Indifferent so far in the Taylor v Lewis match.

:huh:

Brilliant checkout from Jackpot to take the first leg. If Lewis keeps his focus then this one could go all the way.

There were some high quality darts throughout the night, but overall it was a little disappointing in terms of competition with all four winners going through very comfortably. The semi-finals will hopefully be a completely different matter.

A tickle of tungsten.

UNDERSTACKA needed lol good old sid.

Anyways ni really think the power coud white wash barney hear.this is the worse ive seen him play since i started whatscting darts.No confidence, no stature,no tayloresquefinishes as sid would say,

But i hope and i really hope that the big dutchman can do it tonight against the power GAME ON..

If there's one thing we should have learned this year, it's that you can NEVER write off Barney. Even when he is low in confidence he can produce the goods. I only hope he does the same tonight and gives a cracking game.

PHIL TAYLOR 6-3 RAYMOND VAN BARNEVELD

Set One : 2-3

Set Two : 2-3

Set Three : 3-0

Set Four : 3-1

Set Five : 3-2

Set Six : 3-0

Set Seven : 3-1

Set Eight : 2-3

Set Nine : 3-0

* What was the point of all of that dancing ? If I want that, I'll buy the Riverdance DVD or something.

* Delighted with how this has opened. Taylor taking 12 darts to start a leg was pretty funny. Barney isn't at his best, but he doesn't have to be. Expect Taylor to turn it up a notch. God knows if Barney will keep up if that happens.

* This is fantastic ! Taylor just hasn't showed up here ! Barneveld is doing just enough every time to keep Taylor at bay. This has been lacklustre stuff from both men, but also incredibly engaging.

* See what I was saying about what happens when Taylor steps it up ? Barney really hasn't been able to stick with him for the last couple of sets, and on the odd occaision where he DOES have a chance, he doesn't take it often.

Edited by DomDom