Darts...

Sideshow

Sky will be raging with Merv, you're not allowed to say that that match was anything other than amazing! He was right though, it was enthralling, but not of a terribly high standard. Really good interview with Winstanley afterwards as well.

Aye there's no stand out player for me in this section you could make a case for the majority making the semi.

I can't see Wade getting there personally still not playing well enough and someone like Deano should have too much scoring power.

Yep, that was always going to be the most open Quarter. At least six of them are capable of coming out on top and getting to the last four.

Aye there's no stand out player for me in this section you could make a case for the majority making the semi.

I can't see Wade getting there personally still not playing well enough and someone like Deano should have too much scoring power.

Absolutely. Winstanley is probably favourite to make the Quarters, and as for his opponent, it's hard to make a definitive call.

It certainly provides a huge opportunity for any of these players to make it into the latter stages, and a possible Semi Final berth.

But, but... he's good at yo-yo. :lol:

He's the most talented untalented person in the whole world.

Osborne has to be the most promoted Sunday League Footballer in history. Somehow the fact he plays against fat 40-year olds in the Pub League, while hacking around a Golf Course in the afternoon, makes him a "talented" sportsman. Incidentally, I've noticed that muppet Nigel Pearson is the one to make that remark all of the time, and seems to be an ever present whenever Osborne is playing. Arse.

It's shameful how much anger exudes from me when Osborne is on the tele....

Osborne has got a face I wouldn't tire of battering with a biscuit tin.....

I dont even need to contribute to Osborne related topics these days, DL3 does it for me! Taking the words straight out of my mouth.

f**k watching this though. I'd love to wake up tomorrow and see that Ilagan won. It would set up a nice Wednesday,

He's the most talented untalented person in the whole world.

Osborne has to be the most promoted Sunday League Footballer in history. Somehow the fact he plays against fat 40-year olds in the Pub League, while hacking around a Golf Course in the afternoon, makes him a "talented" sportsman. Incidentally, I've noticed that muppet Nigel Pearson is the one to make that remark all of the time, and seems to be an ever present whenever Osborne is playing. Arse.

It's shameful how much anger exudes from me when Osborne is on the tele....

And you say I'm disrespectful to players?

Joking, agreed ;)

And you say I'm disrespectful to players?

I apologise sincerely for that. I was grumpy. I'm probably suffering some form of the male menopause, and I knew that Colin Osborne would be on my TV in a couple of days...

Incidentally, seeing as 'Ozzy' is Mr Perfection and all, it wouldn't surprise me if he waxes his entire body every six hours or so...

I apologise sincerely for that. I was grumpy. I'm probably suffering some form of the male menopause, and I knew that Colin Osborne would be on my TV in a couple of days...

Incidentally, seeing as 'Ozzy' is Mr Perfection and all, it wouldn't surprise me if he waxes his entire body every six hours or so...

No bother mate, admittedly I was harsh on Caven.

2-0 osborne :(

It's hard to like Osborne... untill you see the reactions he gets. And then him going through becomes a much needed source of entertainment. :D

Although I can only say that because I was lucky enough to miss it. I think if I was watching myself, I'd have blown a gasket.