Darts...

Sideshow

Horrendously unlucky for Caven as well given his precarious position in the Order of Merit.

Absolutely, but, as Neilly says, Caven can take something from that defeat. He performs consistently well enough on the Pro Tour to qualify for many of the TV events, so it's not a complete disaster for him. If he can repeat his past form on the Tour, he'll give himself the opportunity to build on, what was a very good performance, on the biggest stage of them all.

Unlucky for caven last night,best i have seen him play on tv and he runs into that guy.He will give anderson a game.

Easy wins for beaton and newton tonight i reckon.King v Winstanley should be close.

Edited by F_T_Y

Taken from an interview after the outcome

SIZE EH THAT!

From the bits I've seen he said he feels let down by VDV, Hendricks and Moreno Michels so I take it they have had nothing to do with him. Still seems to want to continue his darts I just can't see how that is possible he will get eaten alive by players and fans alike.

Taken from an interview after the outcome

SIZE EH THAT!

From the bits I've seen he said he feels let down by VDV, Hendricks and Moreno Michels so I take it they have had nothing to do with him. Still seems to want to continue his darts I just can't see how that is possible he will get eaten alive by players and fans alike.

Fully expected that link to show Jelles boaby.

Still clicked on it......

Fully expected that link to show Jelles boaby.

Still clicked on it......

To be honest, I'm disappointed it wasnt. :huh: