Darts...

Sideshow

An unbelievable performance from Taylor. Battered Jenkins into the ground. Picked up £65 ... would've been double that if Taylor had taken one of his four chances in the penultimate leg. Acht well.

• 2 weeks later...

Right, the BDO Masters are coming up on 4th, 5th and 6th of September, and the eight seeds are ...

1. Tony O'Shea

2. Scott Waites

3. Daryl Fitton

4. Ted Hankey

5. Martin Adams

6. Ross Montgomery

7. Steve West

8. Joey Ten Berge

Mick Malone of Greenock is on the floor. :D

• 3 weeks later...

No Edinburgh venue? No surprise because of the order was shocking. To be fair I was chucked out though so can't say too much :ph34r:

PDC tv subscribers can already buy their tickets for the Glasgow leg of the PL but us commoner's will have to wait till this Monday to get our briefs. Quite handy as I'm off on a public holiday anyway.

Also quite fancy The Jocky Wilson Cup as well, Scotland will take a hammering but the atmosphere will be awesome.

Anyone watching the Masters on the BBC ?

The BDO tourneys are always a good guarantee for exciting matches, so this should be good fun.

Yep, I'll be taking that in - though the early rounds will have to be followed through the BDO website as the BBC aren't bothering until the quarter final stages. The likes of Whitcombe, George and Evison are all in the qualifers as well.

Edited by The Naitch