Darts...

Sideshow

I dont like to complain about live darts on tv but some of these matches have been murder.Wade dolan rattling along at about 5 minutes a leg here.

Maybe they are all thinking about the worlds.

I should complain more often,wade finishes with two double 18's and then wires the bull for a 164 :D

Edited by F_T_Y

The likes of the Pieman are pure murder. He jobs 1st round near enough everytime....unless hes playing a jobber.

Crowd looks as good as some of the smaller PL nights. See the PDC are getting rid of a Barnsley pro tour weekend to have a tournament in Minehead next year as part of the Euro Tour called the "UK Masters". Euro Tour tournament money also raised from £82 to £100k with £20k for the winner.

Makes me laugh when c***s still try and compare the pathetic BDO with this. The Masters couldn't attract a fraction of the crowd thats there tonight.

Place looks fuckin rammed. I wouldn't mind a wee weekend down there.

Aye, it looks packed. It's no wonder they've decided to use the same venue for the UK Masters in March.

I'm only just in from work so I've missed pretty much all the matches - how did Barney play in his defeat against The Adonis?

Mighty mike sent on his way by the hammer.

Opening up nicely now for taylor,.Lewis has just had another baby so his mind wll be elsewhere tonight.Or maybe he will be relaxed.

Whitlock looking in fine form.Under no pressure though.10-1 victory. 170 finish ,two 11 darters and 100 and something average.

Sets up a nice looking game with anderson tomorrow afternoon.

Taylor 10-7 Lewis,Not as close as it sounds.Taylor was hardly sweating under pressure at any point.

Edited by F_T_Y