Darts...

Sideshow

Daryl Gurney on the PDC stage is interesting. I remember a fun match with him and Martin Adams at the Lakeside a couple of years back.

He seemed like a right arrogant wee fucknut though.

EDIT: Oh, and PAUL LIM~~~!!!

Edited by DomDom

Stuart Kellett and John Bowles are the final two qualifiers for Ally Pally having come through a strong PDPA Qualifier today. Kellet narrowly lost out yesterday finishing 17th in the OOM for Ally Pally so some achievement to come through that after the disapointment yesterday.

Looking forward to seeing Kellett on TV won't be an easy 1st round draw for anyone.

Kellett is a good player, ex Masters runner up and BDO no.1

If he can cut out the hissy fits and throwing away darts when things aren't going his way he could do damage. I'd back him to beat pro tour heroes like Jamie Caven and the Pieman who shit themselves when they see a camera.

World Championships Preliminary Round Draw

Andree Welge (Germany) v Leung Chun Nam (China)

Haruki Muramatsu (Japan) v Dave Harrington (New Zealand)

Daryl Gurney (Northern Ireland) v Robert Marijanovic (Croatia)

Max Hopp (Germany) v Charl Pietersen (South Africa)

Lourence Ilagan (Philippines) v Jamie Lewis (Wales)

Carlos Rodriguez (Spain) v John Bowles (England)

Paul Lim (Singapore) v Mohd Latif Sapup (Malaysia)

Jarkko Komula (Finland) v Jani Haavisto (Finland)

Max Hopp is a very good player. Hes only 16 years old, but managed to beat both Terry Jenkins and Steve Beaton in a European Event a few weeks back. Ilagan made the semis of the Masters a few years ago, he beat Scott Waites as well.

Packed it in this year i think.I wasn't watching pdc darts at the time,(didnt have sky) but some people say he was lucky to get to the world final.Best thing i can remember about him was when he won a match,went to celebrate and pulled up with cramp :lol:

Looking forward to the tournament on itv this weekend.Always good to see a change from sky.Very tough section of the draw for taylor.Could be another shock winner like last year as most of the top players will be thinking about the big one.

Edited by F_T_Y

Packed it in this year i think.I wasn't watching pdc darts at the time,(didnt have sky) but some people say he was lucky to get to the world final.Best thing i can remember about him was when he won a match,went to celebrate and pulled up with cramp :lol:

You could say that. Terry Jenkins missed seven darts to beat him, Mick McGowan missed four darts and Manley missed two darts to defeat him, before Wayne Mardle completely bottled it in the Semi Final.

However, in the final, Darth Maple showed him who was boss.

urXVt.gif

He seemed to be scared of the doubles as the match went on.Huybrechts or vdv next.Two players who should suit his fast throw.Not the worst of draws for him.

Another close one.6-5 win for snakebite

Edited by F_T_Y

Solid ,professional display from the thorn.

Will be nothing short of a disgrace if he's not in the pl next year.

Royal class from the king.What bottle to hit double 4 when he is getting booed off the stage.

Nicholson is in for a treat next.This large rowdy crowd is right up his street.

Maybe not,he makes another early exit.

Some cagey games in the afternoon,but tonight the big names are on show.Hopefull of some better games

Edited by F_T_Y