Darts...

Sideshow

I'm hoping to continue this thing all the way through the evening. Should be a good night of darts.

TERRY JENKINS 17-12 RONNIE BAXTER

180s

The Bull : 2

The Rocket : 3

Over 40 Checkouts

The Bull : 68, 72, 131, 56, 120, 74, 54, 87, 76, 50

The Rocket : 60, 79, 88

PHIL TAYLOR 17-6 MERVYN KING

180s

The Power : 12

The King : 3

Over 40 Checkouts

The Power : 100, 76, 48, 124, 104, 64, 44

The King : 101, 61, 81

Edited by DomDom

Ronnie Baxter is a shadow of the previous rounds.

He doesn't even LOOK like breaking at the moment. I'm sorta glad as I have Jenkins to win the whole thing on a prediction league.

I'll shut up now.

:lol:

Jenkins broke back right away so he's 8-4 in front.

I almost feel sorry for Baxter. Not quite, but almost.

He should be doing better than he is. Even when he's scoring well, he just ends up handing the legs to Terry Jenkins anyways.

Don't let the door hit yer arse on the way out. That's if your arse didn't fall off before ye came on stage.

I almost feel sorry for Baxter. Not quite, but almost.

He should be doing better than he is. Even when he's scoring well, he just ends up handing the legs to Terry Jenkins anyways.

Don't let the door hit yer arse on the way out. That's if your arse didn't fall off before ye came on stage.

Miaow.... :o:lol:

11-6 to Jenkins now and The Bull doesn't look like giving up that lead any time soon.

Terry Jenkins seems to be seeing that finishing line and having a bit of trouble crossing it at the moment. Ronnie Baxter is obviously not feeling the pressure in the same way that he was earlier, and his scoring has increased big time. Only one double to hit since the obvious increase in standards, and that was the double 11 which he took with ease.

Baxter needs to get them cover shots sorted. He has been brutal on the T20 but he has been throwing darts away on the other trebles, and it has been costly.

He's been hitting single 4 in the last couple of legs when he's been aiming for T18 so you're right - he does have to get that sorted.