Darts...

Sideshow

Ideal line up for next season would be Taylor, Lewis, Whitlock, Wade, Barney, Anderson, Hankey & Nicholson. The premier league doesn't count towards ranking points so a line up like this would be an excellent standard and also some great entertainment with Hankey and Nicholson getting pelters

I miss Terry Jenkins :(

Why would anyone would miss Terry Jenkins? Good solid pro but as dull as dishwasher and hopeless every year in the PL.

Hankey is a difficult one. He's not going to make the impact over the next year to justify inclusion on merit but can you really leave Mr Box Office out of what is essentially an exhibition?

Why would anyone would miss Terry Jenkins? Good solid pro but as dull as dishwasher and hopeless every year in the PL.

Hankey is a difficult one. He's not going to make the impact over the next year to justify inclusion on merit but can you really leave Mr Box Office out of what is essentially an exhibition?

Agreed on both.

Austrian Open going on just now. Good to see Winstanley beating Nicholson. Brendan Dolan loses to a mediocre player too. 8)

Nah. They said they might put some of the later round games highlights up on PDC.tv later. Not a subscriber though so it wouldn't make a difference to me.

I'm a subscriber. Events like this really should be streamed live or certainly work towards that I reckon it would add on a good few subscribers to get events like this and Pro Tours live.

Having said that the £25 is really nothing over a year to get ticket priority for majors.

Lewis and Taylor ruling themselves out this late is a joke. Richardson and Cousins guaranteed 800/1000 can't remember which towards OOM without throwing a dart plus the fans who have bought tickets for this to see the worlds top two.

Winner to come from Hiybrechts, Chizzy or Deano for me.