Darts...

Sideshow

Checked the PDC site, can't find it. Only been one each in this match and it doesn't sound like the Anderson match was vintage, were there many 180s in the first game?

Aye, they both hit a fair amount. No idea how many, but a decent number each.

Good to see that Anderson pumped Hamilton.

The scoreline would suggest this, but in reality it was another shakey night - 83 average! Anderson's been lucky in that his opponents have also thrown poorly both weeks, else he'd be below Wade in the standings. Thrown 1 good leg out of 24 so far and only hit 3 (maybe 4?) 180s.

Anyone on here able to give me some advice? Love throwing darts once or twice a week but have never taken flights and stems into consideration i.e. the difference they make to the flight of the darts. He was telling me how he uses a specific length of stem and style of flight for his 26g darts. I play with 22g darts and wondering if anyone knows what I should be using with them?

Anyone on here able to give me some advice? Love throwing darts once or twice a week but have never taken flights and stems into consideration i.e. the difference they make to the flight of the darts. He was telling me how he uses a specific length of stem and style of flight for his 26g darts. I play with 22g darts and wondering if anyone knows what I should be using with them?

Flight shape/size and stem length generally affect the angle the dart hits the board. If you want your darts to go in like Taylors (pointing up) use a heavy dart, medium stem, small flight. If you want them to go in like Lewis (pointing down), use a light dart, long stem and big flight. Best way is to mess around with different combos. I use a heavy dart, a long stem and a fairly big flight, they go in pretty much at a right angle to the board (kin of like Barneys), which suits me.