Darts...

Sideshow

My darts team is heading down to Blackpool in July. Just found out today that we managed to get 14 tickets for the Matchplay, happy days! :D

I'm at the quarter finals on the Friday night. I can't wait, it's my favourite event of the year.

Got to the Quarters today so must be in a bit of form.

MVG beats Chizzy 6-1 in the final after beating Whitlock 6-0 in the semis! Not only that but he hits a 9 darter and 170 out shot in the final posting a 108 average! That is just unbelievable stuff the kid is now showing his potential after a good end to last year and that is some start to 2012!

Got to the Quarters today so must be in a bit of form.

MVG beats Chizzy 6-1 in the final after beating Whitlock 6-0 in the semis! Not only that but he hits a 9 darter and 170 out shot in the final posting a 108 average! That is just unbelievable stuff the kid is now showing his potential after a good end to last year and that is some start to 2012!

Might he make it to Blackpool then in July (Tripod, not MVG)?

Would take a mammoth effort IMO would have to keep getting to the quarters and beyond of Pro Tour events more consistently which I dont think he is capable of with the quality of field these days.

He will be in the UK Open though for sure and a run there then who knows?

Hamilton is 3/1 to do Anderson. Anderson it should be noted also won £200 quid all weekend. Value.

11/4 now. Boooo.

Infact I like the double result on Skybet of 9/2 Hamilton/Hamilton. Even if Anderson does get a result he usually always starts slow.

Edited by MTJ

Massive indeed the only thing putting me off is the partisan hone crowd. Could raise his game and although nothing seems to faze Hammer much he's probably never played against a crowd in his career to the extent playing a Scotsman in Scotland is.

I think it could be the other way,Anderson will be under more pressure than usual.After a poor weekend he has gone to see the world famous UniBoffin to get his darts looked at.

Hit a 170 tonight. Got another tournament next saturday,wish it was this saturday the way my darts are right now.

Edited by F_T_Y

Going to the Darts tonight in Aberdeen, can't wait.

I think Rangers fans better cover their ears, I imagine the chanting about problems down Ibrox way will be fairly relentless all night :cheers

They do not.

But I doubt that'll matter tonight :)

I've gone to the Darts a good few times and there's always football songs sung, I thought that was just part and parcel.

I'm happy to indulge it anyway!

I'm such a moany c**t. Wish these commentators would stop sitting on the fence. Naw, Wade and Whitlock isn't a guaranteed draw, could happen, but current form shows Whitlock is clearly stronger just now, so stop licking arse Mardle and Harrington.