Darts...

Sideshow

Hamilton is just such a tough player in front of the cameras and is giving Wade some game here. I was thinking a treble bet of Painter, Hamilton and Lewis would have been worth a punt too for anyone that gambles.

SOLID ANDY HAMILTON!!!11!

He's just stepped out of the World's and into the PL playing exactly the same averaging around the 100 mark. If he does that most week's he will be fine.

Wade just lobbed his darts in the last couple of legs what a plank.

The crowd are pretty shite...

For a PL crowd the order is EXCELLENT!

This will no doubt deteriorate in the coming hours but I would rather they show that order and go ape shit at the breaks and walk ons etc.

Hamilton will grind guys down with his pace could hang around for a play-off spot.

How about "Hamilton will win games because he's good" instead? His pace isn't even that bad. :lol: You can't even give him an inch of credit, can you?

How about "Hamilton will win games because he's good" instead? His pace isn't even that bad. :lol: You can't even give him an inch of credit, can you?

Hes not quite Pipe, no, but his release is a lot longer than most players, who simply line up and throw the dart, he tees it up first methodically.

He is playing well, I've had some new found respect for him in the last month or so. No doubt about it he deserved to win there. All the players at their best I still think Taylor, Lewis, Anderson and Whitlock will beat him.

Edited by MTJ

Whitlock should smash him here. I've been a pretty vocal supporter of Barney on here, but in the same way I felt about Priestley, I'd rather just see someone who's fallen that badly just getting completely smashed and sent out of the rankings.

Whitlock should smash him here. I've been a pretty vocal supporter of Barney on here, but in the same way I felt about Priestley, I'd rather just see someone who's fallen that badly just getting completely smashed and sent out of the rankings.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I called it! If you call it that Barney is going to turn up at some stage then you will eventually be right.

New darts again though isn't it?

"Barney is a great front runner but if you peg a few back he could capitulate" So he isn't a great front runner? Nice one Wayne.

After this Barney will be back according to Rodders and chums. One bad or sub standard game and he'll be back to the pits. Its a cycle.

Rodney tipped Barney as the "value bet" to win the whole tournament in his preview that I read today. I lol'd.

This is where Barney will be tested. Pegged back to 4-4.